Saturday, March 24, 2007

funny times with Rowan

On Wednesday, Rowan was being extra silly. She was lying on her play mat with her toys dangling overhead and she decided to grab for the musical bumblebee which I had recently added to the arch.

Not only did she grab the toy, but she started frantically cramming the bee's curly turquoise antennae into her mouth. Gumming them hard and pulling them back out to look at them. Back in. Repeat for over 15 minutes while I rolled on the rug laughing so hard I could barely operate the camera.

munching up my baby bumblebeemunching up my baby bumblebee

munching up my baby bumblebeemmm. antennae.

Rowan has also been enjoying stalking her toys while on her tummy and trying to get them into her mouth without the use of her hands. She also likes to sit up and kick toys that make sounds - crinkly items are especially fun.

No comments: