As of Sunday, it has become apparent that she likes piano. Nigel was noodling around on the piano in our living room, and Rowan got very still and listened (or at least it seemed that way) with big wide eyes. Yesterday, the same thing happened when I started fooling around on the piano. Both times, she was being a bit cranky and stopped while the piano was being played.
Today I decided to show her the musical bug toy that she got from Lynn and Fred. The bugs are brightly coloured and patterned and when you pull on the bottom bug, a song plays. She was VERY interested in this toy, tracking it with her eyes when I moved it from side to side, making excited noises and shaking her fists. Not surprisingly, she seemed most interested when it was playing music.
It's amazing to watch how quickly she is becoming more engaged and interested in her surroundings. Rowan will be four weeks old tomorrow!
Rowan and the mobile that Kira made her

No comments:
Post a Comment