Growing teeth
Oh my. It appears that Rowan sort of has a tooth showing. It's not where I would expect it to be coming out, but it is definitely hard, white and tooth-like. That might explain why she's been a bit crankier and droolier than usual. It doesn't look irritated though. Maybe it's been there for awhile? Until yesterday, I hadn't thought to look at that part of her gums.
Pearly white
Well, she's too cute to only post one photo.Reading!
Well, not quite. Rowan and I have made book-time part of our morning ritual. We're continuing with My Many Colored Days, since she really seems to like the pictures and sound effects that I make. Plus, I like it. :-) Rowan actually seems to want to flip the pages! I hold the board book so she can reach an edge with each hand. When Rowan touches a book edge or gestures, I flip to the next page. If she touches with the right, I flip right; with her left, I flip back. This makes her very excited and she makes a lot of vocalisations while I read to her. Rowan actually uses her fingers to grab the page edge and sort of flip/push it to see the next or previous page. Too cute!
The little frog princess is awake, so I must attend to her. More later!

No comments:
Post a Comment