Friday, December 15, 2006

a few small changes and an apology

As you may have noticed, I've made a few small changes to the blog. Mostly, the changes only affect me on the writing side of things, but if you notice anything not working properly, please let me know via the comments section. Unless the problem is the comments section, in which case you should email me so I can harass the Blogger techs. :-)

Apology to LJ users: I am sorry I flooded your friends pages with my old posts. Eager beaver that I am, I upgraded to the beta version of Blogger because it has nicer tools and a better interface. Unfortunately, it made all of my old posts appear new to LJ, thus the annoying re-posting.

But I looove the new user-side template management gadgetry *geek-glee* and the photo upload interface is much better. Thanks Blogger!

No comments: