And just in case you didn't get your fill of cuteness with that last post, here's another silly photo:
My, what big eyes you have, my dear!A few of Rowan's favourite things this week:
- being chased or chasing
- using her new stand-up walker to chase us or the cats
- hide-and-seek/peek-a-boo
- playing with shoes
- pulling off her socks, shoes, and pants (!)
- getting bathed with the removable showerhead
- kicking the red rubber ball (*baaah*)
- the cats, of course (*titteee!*)
- books (*buuuh*)
- her wind-up swing
And some of Rowan's favourite foods:
- yogurt (*yoyoyooo*)
- toast with cream cheese
- brown beans in tomato sauce
- blueberries

1 comment:
Even though she is weaned, make no mistake - she still needs you! Big time! A Mom is so much more than her boobs!!! And being able to breastfeed is not the only thing that distinguishes the relationship you have with your daughter from the relationship she has with your husband.
Because I had to wean Rebecca very young, I was worried that she wouldn't bond to me, or that she wouldn't think I was special to her anymore. It's simply not true. Rebecca is addicted to her Mommy, and I am sure the same thing holds true for Rowan.
Post a Comment