Well, so far I've been a bit less than effective at updating Rowan's blog. And my own blog. *sigh*
I still have a few more installments of the birth story to write and add to my blog sarahstrange.blogspot.com. I'm slow. I need to do it before I start forgetting the details. Baby mind-control drugs are strong.
- - - - - -
But I still have the cutest baby ever! I had a couple of fun photos to upload, but for some reason the photo upload part of Blogger doesn't want to work today. :-P I'll try to upload the photos again tomorrow.
Cute things about Rowan:
- she snores (she's doing it right now!)
- she makes funny little chirpy-clucky noises like our fridge
- she has hairy little werewolf ears
- she makes zombie eyes* when she is full of milk, content or falling asleep
*Zombie eyes is what we call it when her eyes are rolling back in her head. Sometimes, her eyes roll back in different directions, which is both highly amusing and disturbing.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment